Check our awesome Yacht Safaris to Mozambique. The best part about sailing and exploring the Quirimbas Archipelago is that you are traveling responsibly. Sustainable travel is all about having a minimal effect on the natural environment. And, of course, we offer you great rates!
Whole yacht charters include the following:
- Meet and greet at Pemba airport
- Return flights in light aircraft between Pemba and Ibo Island
- Meet and greet at Ibo Island airstrip and transfer to Ibo Island Lodge
- Use of Ibo Island Lodge facilities including swimming pools while your luggage is transferred to your luxury yacht.
- Brief guided cultural and historical tour of Ibo Island
- Sundowner and snacks at the Beach Bar on the point
- Transfer out to the yacht after sunset
- Full use of the yacht
- Use of 4 double or twin en-suite, air-conditioned cabins for 8 guests maximum
- All linen and bath towels – please bring your own beach towels
- All activities are free – including all onboard equipment and facilities (see below)
Your experienced crew will look after your every need as you embark on a diving and fishing holiday from your elite yacht or a general island sailing holiday. Your confined space becomes your home – you can choose to snorkel alongside the boat while your chef prepares a cooked breakfast and crew look out for amazing sea creatures for you to view.
Our unique yacht safari options sail into the vast regions of the Bazaruto Archipelago and the Quirimbas Archipelago, as well as Inhambane, Vilanculos, and the fantastic Niassa Wildlife Reserve. Each massive yacht accommodates up to eight guests and you feel as if you have boarded a floating hotel – luxury on the ocean defined!
Come and join us on board the catamaran, book in hand, binoculars close by, and chill. Catch a tan while the sea breezes rustle the sails and dolphins leap alongside you. Snorkeling beside the boat is a huge plus for those who like to see wild marine animals while splashing in their bathing costumes, close to the water’s surface.
If you are in search of a Mozambique holiday with a difference, a yacht safari on the Indian Ocean is for you.